W nowej wersji zmiany:
– BitZipper 2009 adds extraction support for a lot of new file formats: 7z, cpio, rpm, deb, 001, chm, chw, hxs, iso, msi, doc, xls, ppt, wim, swm, dmg, xar, hfs, lzma and NSIS exe files. This brings the number of supported file types up to 44!
– Unattended installation has been improved, making it easier to deploy BitZipper on multiple PCs. The installer no longer launches BitZipper after a successful installation if the command line option /silent or /verysilent is used.
– BitZipper may now be installed by non-administrator user accounts.
Minor changes and fixes:
– Now remembers column sizes in file browser in Open, New, Add Files and Batch screens.
– Delete from archive could wrongly try to store the temporary file in e.g. C: which the user might not have write access to. When asked for a new location, it didn’t use the selected folder properly. Now uses the correct temporary folder and handles a manually selected folder properly.
– After a new install or after restoring the default preferences the Extract form would not remember its position until after closing BitZipper once.
– Now refreshes file list on Batch Tool when files are added or deleted from the displayed folder.
– When showing the Extract window, the selected folder is now displayed in the input field. It wasn’t before, until you clicked on a folder in the folder tree.
– Right-clicking on a file when no files were selected, did not select the file for viewing, extracting etc.
Licencja : Trial
Pobierz : BitZipper 2009